5 restaurants by the Head Concierge
"Show me another pleasure like dinner which comes every day and lasts an hour." (Charles Maurice de Talleyrand, 1754-1838)
- As Velhas - A typical restaurant located in one of the most historical parts of Lisbon, a restaurant with a wide range of services where we outline the Grouper in the "Cataplana" and the Codfish ("As Velhas" style)
- Gambrinus - Located in the heart of Lisbon, Gambrinus is a reference point in Lisbon’s cuisine. Over the past 78 years, national and international personalities, artists, and politicians have met to enjoy this rendezvous point. The restaurant has maintained a comfortable environment, with high-quality products and service of excellence, since its remodeling in 1964 by the architect Maurício de Vasconcelos.
- Sacramento - Located in the renovated "Palácio de Valadares" is the next choice, with 5 independent rooms, each one with its own character, prepared to meet the diverse needs and a menu full of Mediterranean flavors.
- Cervejaria Ramiro - The tradition of well-serving seafood. Founded on April 7th, 1956, Cervejaria Ramiro is known nationwide and abroad for its excellent quality of seafood, for its level of service, and for the price-quality relationship.
- Mar ao Carmo - Located in the well-known Chiado district, more precisely in Largo do Carmo, it is a seafood restaurant in a modern and elegant space, with neutral tones, which invites you to sit down and enjoy a pleasant, relaxed meal.