Guest Reviews in February



“Magnificent hotel with ideal location to explore Lisbon.Breakfast wad excellent each morning and the staff in the hotel were friendly and efficient.”
Michael Calvert

“I loved the place!! This was a business trip but I will be back for a vacation. The staff was GREAT and it has a good overall feel. I could hear everything in the one room next to me due to the adjoining door. Maybe I should have shut the interior door to that space. We were very excited to stay there. It was a highlight! Thank you! I have already recommended it to friends. I'll be back!”
Michael Kalush

“Everyone at the hotel was extremely helpful and kind. The room was very nice and the location was perfect for seeing all of Lisbon. Also the breakfast in the morning was well done and helped save us time as we went off to see the sites. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend the Hotel Avenida Palace to anyone looking to enjoy Lisbon.”
Shane Tobin

"We were very satisfied especialy with the receptionist - young man which was very very polite and helpful. The stay in this hotel was our best experience, we were here for our honey moon and it everythin was perfect."
Andreu Bauçà i Sastre

"The bed was a bit too hard for us. The room was somewhat dark (301). Otherwise, we were completely satisfied - a very friendly staff and nice surprises (chocolate at the last day) and upgrade to the suite."
Karin Hulgaard

Comments

Popular Posts