Faz Música Lisboa!
The project Faz Música Lisboa is part of the international festival Fête de la Musique and consists in organizing a festival dedicated to live music, during one day and in the midst of the city of Lisbon, with free access for all.
Following the tradition of the Fête de la Musique, internationally celebrated in June and present in 116 countries and 450 cities, several musical genres such as Rock, Bossa Nova, Fado, Folk and
Classical Music, participate in Faz Música Lisboa!.
The public’s strong involvement and the interest of musicians and institutions around the concept of Faz Música Lisboa! are the key elements that motivate the organization to continue with the project.
Here is the program for June 20th:
- Jardim da Estrela – 2pm to 7pm Jazz/Blues
- Jardim das Amoreiras – 5pm to 9pm Lusofonia
- Estufa Fria - 6pm to 8pm Fado
- Jardim do Príncipe Real – 5.30pm to 11pm World Music
- Rossio – 5pm to 11pm Rock
- Largo do Camões – 5pm to 11pm Palco Delta
- Avenida da Liberdade – 4pm to 10pm Rock
- Ribeira da Naus – 4pm to 10pm Brazilian Music
- Largo de São Paulo – 2pm to 10pm Rock/Electronic