Guest reviews in June/July

“Everyone did their best for our stay. If we go back to Lissabon again we come to you!”
Mrs. Gerd Oertman – Sweden

“Beautiful excellent hotel one of the best we have stayed in, superb!”
Mr. John Fisher & Mrs. Helen Wallace – Australia

“We were most impressed by the thoughtful touches offered by this hotel: welcome fruit and water bottle, fabulous buffet breakfast, computer center with printer (for our boarding passes), piano music in the lobby, robes, slippers for use, wine and departing gifts for our children. Staying at this hotel was the highlight of our visit to Lisbon! Obrigada!”
Mrs. Jo Ann Brickman and family – Canada

"First class hotel, very quiet room, nice staff, we were very satisfied.”
Herr Klaus Karlem – Germany

“Thank you for remembering my birthday. I was sick so I couldn’t enjoy the espumante, but it was lovely to be remembered. I write a blog that includes travel. I will definitely recommend Hotel Avenida Palace.”
Mrs. Laura Graham & Mr. Ezio Genovesi – Italy

“World Class Hotel in every way. Thank you once again.”
Mrs. Patricia Bourke – Australia

“Outstanding. Keep up the good work.”
Mr. Behnam Abdollahi – U.S.A.

“Beautiful hotel, great location, wonderful stay, very enjoyable. And it was a lovely surprise to find a bottle of champagne in my room on my birthday. Many thanks. “
Mrs. Mary Dorney – United Kingdom

“I have been delighted here. I would not consider any other hotel when returning to Lisbon.”
Mrs. Alicia Monguió – U.S.A.

“I hope to stay here again in this beautiful hotel located in a beautiful city.”
Mr. Anton Chumakov – Russia

“What a beautiful hotel! The fruit plate left in the room was an unexpected treat! Lovely hotel!”
Mr. Robert Procter – Canada

“Next time in Lisbon I’ll be here.”
Mrs. Anna Maria Babbi – Italy

"Si vuelvo a Lisboa me hospedare de nuevo en este hotel.”
Señor Luis Faz Roca – Spain



“Our stay was extraordinary and excellent. I have travelled very frequently and this hotel was by far one of the best I have stayed in all over the world.”
Mrs. Deborah Mimoso – U.S.A.

“Lovely staff, fabulous hotel, could stay here longer. Will come back. Top Class. Thank you.”
Mrs. M. Holroyd – United Kingdom

“Vamos recomendar o hotel para todos os amigos que visitarem Lisboa, pois fomos muito bem atendidos.”
Mrs. Míriam Fátima Figueiredo Silva – Brazil

“Everything was awesome, thank you so much…:)
Mrs. Hauri & Mr. Fruhauf – Switzerland

Comments

  1. Great hotel, has a great room and lovely decoration! Very homey! Loved the review!

    Cox Bazar Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cox Bazar Hotels, thank you very much for the kind words! Best regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts